Here you’ll find a list of our current vacancies, as well as further information to the right about our company and the way we work. Please have a look around, and if any of the vacancies interest you, get in touch.
With some fantastic new projects in the pipeline, one of Scotland’s leading Microsoft Gold Partners is looking to expand its team of Microsoft consultants and developers. There are a number of positions we are looking to fill, and you’ll find all the details and how to apply here:
About Company Net
Company Net is a leading independent software based solution development agency with a successful track record of over 16 years. We build upon and customise Microsoft packages to help companies become more efficient in their daily work processes and how they work and communicate together, raising business performance and employee contentment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join the marketing and sales team as Marketing and Communications Officer and be a key contributor to business growth in our Edinburgh based company team.
The ideal candidate must be a confident communicator with a natural flare for writing. Excellent verbal communication skills and a team player mentality are essential.
You will be degree qualified, a marketing and communications degree or similar would be preferable or alternatively a software/programming/IT related degree with subsequent experience in marketing and/or communications.
Experience in B2B marketing; a technical environment; tender response preparation and a previous marketing and communications role would all be preferable.
As a small company, everyone gets their sleeves rolled up and mucks in. We are more interested in performance and commitment than hierarchy and strict working guidelines so you must be comfortable with the more administrative tasks as well as the strategic and high profile ones.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the role includes a mix of marketing, communications and sales tasks.
Day to day activities will include:
- Providing support to the Marketing Director and sales team executing the marketing and business strategy
- Branding and corporate identity and raising brand awareness in target markets
- Defining key corporate messages and ensuring consistency across all communication channels
- Drafting content for all marketing materials
- Drafting and collating content for a website refresh and keeping it up to date after launch
- Updating Corporate Twitter, LinkedIn and Microsoft Pinpoint partner profiles
- Tweeting and blogging for the company
- Preparing press releases, newsletters, case studies, awards submissions
- Preparing and collating company sales and marketing presentations
- Project managing tender responses; collating, contributing and ensuring compliance with the ITT
- Event management and coordination and post event follow up
- Liaising with our supporting agencies; design, web, branding, PR etc
- Managing input into Microsoft systems relating to licences
- Liaising with our partners
- Christmas card preparation and issuing
- Market and industry research
- Preparing and issuing customer satisfaction surveys
- Internal communications
- Proof reading
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop and extend your skills and progress your marketing career.
We promote a stimulating and modern working ethos where you’ll enjoy flexible working, monthly social events, casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
How to apply
If this sounds like your kind of role, send a CV and cover letter, including your current salary and package, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
Please note that we do not accept recruitment agency applications.
We’re looking for candidates who have previous experience of building solutions using the Microsoft CRM stack and are looking to grow their career in technology consulting. You will be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, including design, build and testing, and you’ll be looking to grow into a client-facing role. You may already have worked with another consultancy or Microsoft Partner and will have Microsoft Dynamics CRM design, customization and implementation experience, ideally in version 2011.
As the only Scottish based company that has achieved the Microsoft Gold competency in Dynamics CRM, we can offer the unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in the Dynamics CRM space for a variety of Mid-Market and Enterprise level customers.
You’ll be keen to hit the ground running, you’ll love the idea of playing a key part in creating something new and you’ll be motivated by the idea of building innovative business solutions for a diverse range of exciting clients. You’ll also be someone with bags of enthusiasm and the drive to make things happen. We’re the type of team where everyone mucks in and we’re more interested in performance and commitment than hierarchy and strict working guidelines.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM design, customization and implementation experience
Essential soft skills:
- Experience of dealing directly with customers (either internal or external) and excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Relevant Microsoft Certification
- Experience in business analysis, process documentation and formal project methodologies
We promote a stimulating and modern working ethos where you’ll enjoy flexible working and a relaxed atmosphere. If this sounds like your type of role, send a CV and covering letter including your salary expectations to us at email@example.com.
All applicants must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
Please note we do not accept recruitment agency applications.