Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern CompanyNet’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘CompanyNet’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Clarence House, 133 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4JS, UK. Our company registration number is SC167440, registered in Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any cookie usage from this website will be compliant with the European Legislation in force. We do not use any tracking cookies on our website, however our wesbite is run on WordPress and their own policy cites:
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CompanyNet may change the Terms & Conditions of this website from time to time, to keep in line with the law. Although any changes are likely to be minor, we encourage you to check this page regularly for any changes www.company-net.com may make. Your continued use of www.company-net.com will be taken as your acceptance of any changes made.