All our free intranet guides in one handy place.
As part of our commitment to helping people understand modern intranets, we’ve been publishing a series of guides to thinking about, designing, deploying and looking after your intranet.
- What is an intranet? – Get back-to-basics with this quick primer on what an intranet is and does.
- Intranets, extranets and portals – Discover the esssential differences between these types of corporate website.
- How intranets have changed for the better – Intranets used to be unwieldy and difficult-to-use. Find out how modern intranets shatter that image.
- Building the foundations of a business case – How to use evidence to set out your stall for a new intranet.
- Bringing stakeholders on board – How to get people across the organisation invested in your vision of a new intranet.
- Something for everybody – Why a modern intranet can offer something to every department of your business.
Building your intranet
- Choosing a name for your intranet – How to choose a great name – engaging your colleagues with the intranet project in the process.
- Creating a structure for your intranet – Learn how to develop an information architecture that meets your staff’s needs.
Creating user engagement
- Recruiting intranet champions – Finding true heroes in your business that will take intranet engagement to another level.
- How to make your intranet less boring – There’s no need for an intranet to be a buzzkill. Find out how to keep it feeling fresh.
- The importance of intranet governance – Why having the right policies in place can prevent some serious headaches.
- Why intranets fail – and how to keep yours ticking along nicely.
If you’re thinking about replacing or implementing a new intranet or digital workplace, talk to us. CompanyNet has 20 years’ experience in designing, creating, and maintaining intranets, as well as heaps of knowledge about engaging staff. Drop us a line for a no-obigation chat about what we can do for your business.